Research Using Nozzle Data
Use Nozzle’s SERP data to create your own in depth SERP research projects.
We are happy to provide data to SEO publishers writing articles on SERP data.
Nozzle extracts all the data from Google’s SERPs for any keyword input into our system. Here are some of the things you can analyze with our data across tens of thousands (or more) of keywords:
- Domains and URLs of all search results
- Faq schema
- Video carousels and each video listed
- News carousels
- Featured snippet data
- People Also Ask data
- Related Searches data
- People Also Search for data
- Ads data
- Pixels from Top of Google for each result
- Pixel coverage and percentage of SERP real estate each type of listing takes up
To set up your own Nozzle Research Workspace, fill out the form below. You’ll be able to add in any keywords that you want to track for your research projects and you’ll be able to view that data either within Nozzle’s UI or you can send the data that we store in BigQuery to any BI tool of your choice.