SEO can be stressful at times and stress is bad for your health so lets all sit back and relax and live longer by reading the following SEO jokes.
All of these jokes are brand new and original as of this year, 2020 and created by the author unless otherwise noted.
So without further ado…
- What did Jesus say to the SEOs? "Come (do)follow me."
What did Satan say in response? "Nofollow Him!"
- The surgeon general told some SEOs to stop smoking because there is a link between smoking and cancer. The SEOs replied, "Well…is the link between smoking and cancer followed or nofollowed?"
- What did Googlebot tell all the hyper links? "Calm down!"
Is your current keyword rank tracker a joke?
- Why did the search engine receive a lawsuit? Because it was a creepy crawler.
- SEOs prefer canonical tag over freeze tag or laser tag.
- What do you call an SEO sitting up in a tree branch overlooking a field full of sheep? Above the fold.
- What is an SEOs most important question before he bungee jumps for the first time? "Can you please tell me what my bounce rate is?"
- Why are black hat SEOs horrible at hockey? Because they spend a lot of time in the penalty box.
- The general state of everything and everyone makes me think that "discontent" is king not "content".
- What did the 1 YEAR OLD SEO teach the 8 month old? "Don't waste your crawl budget going for that toy. Just scream until your mom 301 redirects you to it."
- What did the mom do to the naughty SEO child who kept picking his nose? She de-indexed him.
- What do you call getting a haircut to look good for your online profile pictures? A featured snippet.
- What is it called when Larry Page or Sergey Brin get a haircut? A rich snippet.
- SEO: Yes! My time on page is increasing.
Parent: Why are you happy that you are now reading slower?
- When Google launched its Universal Search many people were excited that we will finally discover alien life.
- My new GA-bot is awesome! Unfortunately, batteries and keywords are "not provided."
- An SEO invited me to a business meeting at his house. It turned out to be a Pyramid Schema.
- Why did Google cut it's finger nails? Because a lot of websites were complaining about being scraped.
Also, here is some more SEO humor from the twitterverse that you might enjoy.
Boyd Norwood has been doing SEO and digital marketing since 2004. He loves playing ping pong, basketball, tennis, hiking, and doing puzzles.